Friday, December 31, 2010

LAST POST OF DECEMBER!!!

Wow December is already over...that was fast. I've had an amazing December but before we recap and get all teary eyed, let us first continue onward with Day 5 {Cillian Murphy}. Today we filmed Shimmer Floor Wax and Chewable Pampers (the two commercials) I was only in the Shimmer Floor Wax one and it was a lot of fun because Fred gets to be in the main focus of the scene and he usually isn't nowadays. Cillian and I do have a kiss at the end but it's only a peck so you can all calm down. Gosh Cillian Murphy is definitely one our sexier hosts I must admit, he's right up there with Leo DiCaprio and Jude Law. Ahh beautiful men...last night The Strokes performed at Smithnions and they were GREAT. Julian even jumped down and went into the crowd during Heart in Cage. Which I thought was clever considering "I went to the concert and I...fought through the crowd". Very clever you Stokes. 

Well my December folder definitely has the most posts than any other month, and that's because a LOT happened in December, let's re-cap:

I went to Kristen's niece's/nephew's band concert
Jimmy Fallon hosted SNL
Fred's Birthday!
I went to Albert's gingerbread house making party
NBC Writer's Strike
I witnessed Nick and Julian fighting in the streets
I text Ben Stiller for his jacket back
Writer's Strike ends
Robert DeNiro hosts SNL
In Transit is finished being made
Matthew Goode sends us an interview
Sove
I go to the Elementary Schools to perform
Paul Rudd hosts SNL
Kristen announces that I am one of her bridesmaids
I meet Robert Downey Jr.
I meet The All-American Rejects, Owl City, Nine Inch Nails, Anberlin, and Passion
Julian and I answer fan questions
I help Paul out
Christmas Eve party!
My very first Christmas!!
I go see Little Fockers and meeting Cillian Murphy after
I get Coco and Quilliam!
I get attacked by gangs of the Narrows
I die
I'm revived
Seth's Birthday!!
I go watch The Strokes at Smithnions

Ah December we've had our laughs but for the moment I must leave you and head into January and 2011...I would love to recap 2010 but I've only blogged about 5 months of it. 

Bye 2010, we've had some crazy times...