Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 3 {Cillian Murphy}

You know what I just realized? I died on Seth's birthday. HA, they had a big party for him at some restaurant and I didn't get to go. Damn you gang members. But today I did get to leave at around 2PM and not the anticipated "first thing in the morning" I immediately took a shower and went straight into filming. They filmed Under 21 and Russian Brides yesterday and today at 10AM they filmed Update since I was not there (even though it is almost always filmed on Thursdays). Today at 3PM we filmed Cloud Gazing because they didn't want me to do any laborious work although it was impossible to film because the police had to stay in with me. This is because they wanted to speak with me about the attack but I said I had to get at least one take before talking to them. But their stupid walkie-talkies kept going off during the filming so we all had to stop and I talked to them for a full on HOUR. Then they finally left, I know they're doing their job and I want those bastards that hurt me in jail but I really can't miss filming this week, Cillian Murphy is too amazing for that. Anyways, we eventually got back to Cloud Gazing and it was a lot of fun filming that with Cillian because I was suppose to be a ditzy blonde who was really dumb but really pretty and Cillian plays a guy who is shocked at how dumb she is but will date her anyways because she's pretty. Cillian's a cool guy I hope he sticks around after show and stuff. OH no show next week cause of Kristen and Fred's wedding, so after that week is Jim Carrey and THEN we have Matthew Goode. I know we've pushed him back so much...but we're just trying to give him a great show is all. The All-American Rejects have been very prone to hanging out around here lately. Love my Tyson, they gave me a crap-load of flowers too. Anyways I have to go be all medical and stuff. Toodles!