Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 4 {Robert De Niro}

Good News! Writer strike=OVER. And boy did we have a CRAPLOAD of filming today. Okay so we officially have 5 scenes done for this week and those are:

Blizzard Man (already done)
Movie Fan (new feat. Ben Stiller)
What Up with Dat (already done)
Mr. Produce (new)
It's a Living (new, feat. Ben Stiller)

and we have no commercials or cold open or update yet but they're coming! ...hopefully...

Nick and Julian made up today! It was exciting to be able to hang out with the three of them without melting on contact. And someone got a picture of it so there is PROOF! Not that I would lie, but there is proof. Oh and for the scenes I'm in Blizzard man, Movie Fan and What up with Dat (but then again everyone is). My favorite scene is definitely Movie Fan because I play a little girl who loves everything about movies and I go onto the set for Little Fockers and I love everything there...except Robert De Niro. Then Kristen tries telling Robert that it's just a thing where I don't like actors but then Ben Stiller comes on and I freak out. I love this scene because I get to freak out over Ben Stiller in public. Usually I'm behind doors but now the whole world will see...I'm crazy for Ben Stiller. Fred's gift came today! Another gift to put under the tree. Yay.