Sunday, December 19, 2010

Paul Rudd hosts SNL

So this is beginning paragraph is going to explain just what happened last night at Sunset Paradise. So, just from watching The Strokes perform last night you can see that Julian was laughing through some of his lyrics and at the end he grabbed the camera filming him and screamed "GOD DAMN YOU, YOU FUCKING-" and the camera guy ran away. Well...this is partially my fault. The other half is Ryan Gentles. We were having a lot of fun backstage saying, "What if Julian did this..." or "What if Fab did that..." and we just couldn't stop laughing and so when Julian went on stage Ryan and I were screaming from there "TELL THEM JOKES THEY THINK YOU'RE BORING!!!" "DON'T GET STAGE FRIGHT GOD LOVES YOU". And Julian would laugh onstage when he heard that, and as for the camera grabbing we literally screamed to Jules "THERE'S A SPY IN THE AUDIENCE, KILL KILL KILL!!!" and we were just having fun, we didn't mean to freak out some of the people in the audience...that poor camera guy. Anyways, after that there was a sweet after party and then we went back home.

So today I was texting Paul (Rudd)


1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Paul Rudd AT 12:30PM <Christina christina cHrIsTiNa wanna go swimmin?>
REPLY <In the freezing snow? OF COURSE>
1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Paul Rudd AT 12:31PM <AWESOME see you in 5...?>
REPLY <Uh more like 7...>
1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Paul Rudd AT 12:33PM <Cool beans, i have something to show you there>
REPLY <Is it your penis?>
1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Paul Rudd AT 12:33PM <You know me too well...>
REPLY <Oh my God...wait...are you being serious??>
1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Paul Rudd AT 12:35PM <I guess you'll just have to find out!>
REPLY <Uggghhhhh...bitch>
1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Paul Rudd AT 12:35PM <Get over it. Cunt.>
REPLY <Hahaha You know we have a really abusive relationship xD>
1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Paul Rudd AT 12:36PM <WHAT'D YOU SAY SHITHEAD???>
REPLY <Please don't hit me again...>
1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Paul Rudd AT 13:00PM <I'LL THINK ABOUT IT WENCH...GOSH>

The show was really amazing. And after it was the surprise of a LIFETIME (this was during the end clap):

KRISTEN
Alright I'd like to make an annoucement before you all leave, Fred and I as you may know are engaged, and the wedding is January 7th and I'd like to announce NOW my bridesmaids: Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Maya Rudolph, and Christina Essenelle. Thanks everyone!
CHRISTINA 
(minutes later) Wait, Kristen. Were you being serious up there?
KRISTEN
Yeah of course.
CHRISTINA
Oh...wow thank you so much! That's really nice of you to think of me that way.
KRISTEN
Christina you're practically my sister of course I would choose you!
CHRISTINA
Aw.. I love you Kristen... 
KRISTEN
(they hug) Ha ha, love you too.