Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 4 {Jeff Bridges}

Today we filmed Update and Under-Underground Records. This skit has already been done and I just love it, especially ASS DAN (Bobby). This morning I woke up in Tyson's hotel room, had breakfast, and with Tyson went back home to NBC. After filming with Jason and Bobby I went to my room with Tyson to go watch the Black Swan which was AMAZING. Then we went into the main room and watched TV, played video games and then FINALLY Julian came back from his Radio Interview. I gave him a big smooch hello and we all watched TV together. Unfortunately Christmas Eve Julian has a tradition where he always has his Christmas Eve with the Strokes and I don't want to butt in on it so I'm having Christmas Eve with my family of SNLers.

My college game has been going quite wrong...it WAS
Nasim + Nick
Jimmy + Abby
Seth + Vanessa
Christina + Julian
Kristen...FRED!

but now it's
Nasim + Nick
Jimmy + Abby AND Vanessa
Seth + Vanessa AND Christina
Christina + Julian AND Seth
Kristen + Nick

oh and now people have enemies:
Nick, Jimmy, Kristen and Vanessa have no enemies but Seth and Julian are enemies, Christina and Abby are enemies, and Abby and Nasim are enemies...haha this game is so funny...because it's so absolutely WRONG.