Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 5 {Robert De Niro}

I can already feel the fun radiating from next week, Paul Rudd and Paul McCartney are here next week...I'm so excited!!! Today we filmed Update, Book Ad (commercial), and I, Hippie.

Okay everyone we have a major dilemma on our hands. After Robert De Niro is Paul Rudd and the "night" is December 18th then after that is Jeff Bridges and that airs on Christmas (ridiculous I know but they say it's technically December 26th...whatever I usually don't do anything on Christmas anyways, and who does things on Christmas at 11:30PM? whatever) then after that we have no one. Nasim, Abby, Vanessa, Kristen, and I say we bring Matthew Goode onto the show because he's in NYC for the whole month of December just for fun. (or so Nasim says) SO, Nasim and I proposed this idea to Lorne and he said "Give me his agent's number and I'll give him a call" and we said okay and then we found it from Nasim's agent and then we gave the number to Lorne and he said we needed to go find a band so Julian is asking his music friends to come onto the show and that'll be easy because musical guests love coming on the show. Then Lorne said that Matthew Goode was a go for the January 1st show so MATTHEW GOODE IS COMING TO SNL.

PEOPLE GET EXCITED BECAUSE IT'LL BE AMAZING.

as well as Robert De Niro, Paul Rudd, and Jeff Bridges will be. WOO. Originally I was going to write this post begging for you to get a hold of Mr. Goode because Nasim and I assumed that Lorne wouldn't even call because he usually doesn't like foreigns on the show (big mishap more on that later) but he did and I'm grateful! He said "It's Christmas and here's my gift to all you love-struck girls". I just finished talking to Seth and I think I'm going to have some great scenes with him that week. Fingers crossed!!!