Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 1 {Cillian Murphy}

The scenes for this week are:

Chewable Pampers (Kristen, Jason)
Shimmer Floor Wax (Christina, Fred)
Flight Annoucement (Christina, Kristen, Abby, Bobby, Keenan, Nasim, Vanessa)
My Testicles (Jay, Andy, Christina, Nasim, Vanessa, Bobby Paul, Fred Taran)
Update (Seth, Kristen, Fred, Jay)
Monologue
History Channel Cold Open (Taran, Bill, Bobby, Keenan, Paul, Kristen Nasim, Jason)
Killer on the Loose Digital Short (Christina, Andy, Jorma)
Down by the River (Fred, Nasim, Christina, Bill)
Under 21 (Jason, Andy, Bill, Keenan)
Cloud Gazing (Christina)
Russian Brides (Abby, Fred, Bill)

Which means the stats are:
Abby 2
Andy 3
Keenan 3
Kristen 4
Bill 3
Bobby 3
Jay 2
Jason 3
Nasim 4
Fred 4
Paul 2
Taran 2
Christina 6
Vanessa 2

That means this week is MY week so I have to make sure it's extra awesome and gets even more ratings. It's funny I'm so close to maximum scenes that it hurts, maximum is 9 if there are 12 skits. This is because you can't do two skits in a row so it'd be 6 but two commercials and 1 Digital Short is always filmed so 9 is the max. And since I'm in a commercial and the digital short I'm okay for backstage costume time. Today we filmed My Testicles and Flight Announcement. It's similar to a digital short because it's a song but it's a scene because...I don't know it just is. At 12PM Jimmy, Nasim and I went to the pet store to go get my fish. I got two guppies, one orange and one blue and the orange one is named Coco (surprise) and the blue one is named Quilliam (I have no idea why but I love it) At 3PM we filmed Flight Annoucement which was a lot of fun because I love working alongside Kristen because she's marvelous and an amazing actor. In this one Cillian and Abby played angry passengers who were confused about what was happening in the plane. Although while we were filming...:

CILLIAN
(cameras are off and CILLIAN slams his hand down on ABBY's and keeps her locked in) Make the call.
ABBY
What?
CILLIAN
Or I'll kill your dad.
ABBY
Ow, Cillian (SHE SAID SI-LLIAN edfuskdbfhosudf) let me go you're hurting me. (CHRISTINA is seen with her hands over her eyes)
CILLIAN
Oh it was a joke I-
CHRISTINA
Let me talk to my dad or I'm not calling anyone!!! 
CILLIAN
(smiling up at CHRISTINA) Thank you!
CHRISTINA
(laughing she walks over to CILLIAN) I'm the queen of references, you big psychotic baby.
CILLIAN
But how can you live like this? What if one day you decide to take out my liver or something. (CHRISTINA skips over to CILLIAN and leans into him and breaths into his mouth jokingly. He laughs in remembrance) Ha ha, hey did you know 18F has a bomb?
CHRISTINA
Hey did you know Icarus 1 was sabotaged?
CILLIAN
Trey was an asshole.
CHRISTINA
You died because of him. (ABBY is seen looking at BOBBY in confusion)
CILLIAN
He should've died in the beginning, then I would've lived! (CHRISTINA starts swatting the area around her)
CHRISTINA
There's a fly on the plane...
CILLIAN
Wait no...that wasn't in the movie...
CHRISTINA
(lying) I don't know if you know this but...I was in Red Eye...  
CILLIAN
What! I'm sure I would've remembered someone as remarkable as yourself but...no...
CHRISTINA
(blushing) You think I'm remarkable?
CILLIAN
Well... (blushing) yeah...
CHRISTINA
Reaaaaaaaaally?
CILLIAN
Yeah...
CHRISTINA
Do you think I'm smart and funny and good looking?
CILLIAN
Very much so.
CHRISTINA
Reaaaaaaaaaaally?
CILLIAN
Yes! Why is that so hard to believe!
CHRISTINA
Because you're Cillian freakin' Murphy!
CILLIAN
And you're Christina freakin' Essenelle!
CHRISTINA
You've been in more movies than I can count!
CILLIAN
You have more fans than I can count!
CHRISTINA
You're trademark is your FACE!
CILLIAN
Your trademark is everything about you!
CHRISTINA
That is not true.
CILLIAN
Yes it is.
CHRISTINA
(softer) Well you've got stunning blue eyes.
CILLIAN 
(placing her hand on his cheek) and you've got extremely soft skin.
CHRISTINA
 (passing her thumb past his cheek) Well you've got an angels touch.
CILLIAN
and you smell like love.
CHRISTINA
You recognize the smell?
CILLIAN
Only just this once...
CHRISTINA
Well it takes two to tango you smell wonderful yourself.
CILLIAN
It's called sweat and coffee.
CHRISTINA
I love it.
CILLIAN
I'm surprised, most people are offended by it.
CHRISTINA
I don't think you could ever offend me Cillian.
CILLIAN
You mean Sillian.
CHRISTINA
(laughing) Oh I could stare at you for hours.
CILLIAN
Right back atcha.
LORNE
Cillian she's going to need that hand for her part so if you could...(out of their trance, CILLIAN and CHRISTINA look at everyone staring at them, blushing CILLIAN let's go of her hand and everyone stops staring. CHRISTINA starts to walk back to her mark when CILLIAN grabs her hand again and she turns around)
CILLIAN
(winking) Where the fuck do you think your going. 
CHRISTINA
Oh Blake you tramp. (she winks and he kisses her hand she stays for a moment before she remembers that they have to film today and walks back to her mark)

Okay but seriously. How does Julian sleep at night. Oh before I filmed this morning Paul, Jason, Kristen, Fred and I played a rousing game of Super Smash Brothers. I'm glad Paul has reentered the conference room, he has been woefully missed. Alrighty it's about 8PM and I'm off to Albert's house house for some bonding action time. Julian's coming along too but he's hanging out with Fred until 9:30PM. I'm glad they're man bonding, I like Strokes and SNL integration. So I'll be walking...till tomorrow, goodnight!