Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas!!

I love Christmas, my first Christmas ever and I cried just looking at all the presents. Will was there and he was filming it and everything was just great. Ugh I love everyone...Merry Christmas. What'd I get you ask? Well....
SNL CHRISTMAS PRESENTS
Abby-Backpack (DEFINTELY going to be used)
Andy- Soulpancake by Rainn Wilson (definitely wanted this!)
Keenan-Paint by Numbers (THANK YOU, I get bored easily)
Kristen-Lantern and $100 to TJ Max (AAAHHH THANKS!)
Jason- A pillow with all SNL signatures  and some messages on it (Jason! Je t'aime!!)
Jay-Barrel Fever by Augusten Burroughs (looooooooooove augusten burroughs)
Bill-stocking (In my stocking was bacon bandaids, a giant candy cane, pocky, lots of gum, and nasal decongestant cause i've been nasally this week) (HILARIOUS)
Bobby-stocking
Nasim-Black Boots (wearing them currently!)
Vanessa- The Awakening by Kate Chopin (I had asked her for it)
Taran- Craft Book for poor people (definitely wanted this, thanks!!)
Paul-Plaid shirt (gorgeous)
Seth-keyboard (SUKFBSDFSDESLKJDSHFSL MERCI MERCI MERCI SETTTHHHH!!!! PLAYING IT CURRENTLY AAAAAAAAAH)
Fred-Rebecca the book and movie (we're weird, be jealous)
Jimmy-Aquarium light thing (IT'S AMAZING, it came with it's own sexy fish too)
Tina-lava lamp 
Amy-[H]ouse buttons (we're in love with Hugh Laurie)
Conan-Conan Fan Stuff (Haha...)
Julian-diamond and sterling silver necklace with my name on it (MUCH LOVE)
Nick- Leather Jacket (wearing it currently)
Albert-Harry Potter pop up calendar (very funny)
Fab- Grass head (super random, love it!)
Nikolai-Squirrel seeks Chipmunk by Dave Sedaris (LOVE HIM)
Lorne-NBC Chimes (everyone on SNL has them and they're hilarious)
Chris Parnell-Batman snuggie (HAHAHA)
Leo-Potato Clock (LOVE IT)
Matt Damon-Colored Skinny Jeans (wearing them currently!)
Alec-Jim Gaffigan DVD (gotta love my white men)
Jack McBrayer-random buttons to put on Abby's gift with Amy's
Jorma-SNL the Game! (WHAT)
Akiva-Incredabad (needed this)
Will-Mold-making kit (INSIDE JOKE LOVE YOU WILL!)
Michael Cera-glass roses (awww super sweet)
Tyson and Nick-AAR pick bracelet and boxers with Nick and Tyson’s face on them (AMAZING!)
Mike- $25 to Barnes and Nobles (tank you tank you)
Steve Carell- T-shirt that says Julian is my boyfriend so BACK OFF. And on it is a picture of Jules kissing my boob (wearing it currently!!)

So definitely, the best Christmas ever, wow. My expectations are extremely high now...oh boy. Then I went to Nick V.'s house and partied hard until the power went out in a lot of Manhattan and the show got cancelled...yeah that was a damper on all of our moods, but fortunately we filmed almost everything and Jeff was mighty fine with it, it'll be available online by tomorrow on Hulu Plus. Oh so at 11:30PM we all met in Lorne Michael's office and he told us that Matthew Goode is switching places with Cillian Murphy. Which I'm fine with because Mr. Murphy is an amazing actor in one of my favorite movies of all time (Batman Begins) so I'm all good! Owl City is our musical guest and and AND I'm the "lead" for the Digital Short. Or so Jorma tells me. I'm very excited. Plus I'm suppose to have a lot more scenes for the next few weeks soYAY to that!