Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 3 {Robert De Niro}

Today was VERY fun, I got to help little kids with arts and crafts with Selena Gomez, Michael Cera, Victoria Justice, and Rainn Wilson! It was very cool and Rainn is just hilarious and Selena is very nice. I never really got to talk with Victoria because the little kids just love her. Michael Cera is the coolest guy in the universe. Seriously. We hung out all day today even after the workshop and he's hilarious. Still no filming going on, we might just have to wing it or cancel the episode saturday. Some of the cast members have been getting ideas for skits (Mainly Bill and Andy) but there's no film-crew to film them so this episode's definitely not going to be online in HD which is not so good for people who are going to expect the episode in HD with different camera angles. Ah well. Robert De Niro deserves better.

Glee last night was amazing. I love brittany's dumb character, it sparks hope in us kind-of smart ones. Oh! Vanessa's gift just came in, now it's wrapped officially and by the way our Christmas tree is finally done! We spent ALL DAY decorating. It's beautiful. I've never had a Christmas tree before or people to celebrate with...! Most people are spending Christmas at NBC and are leaving toward 5PM to go to their families and what not. I'm going to see the Strokes (not all at once) that day as well as my SNL family. I'm learning more and more of the piano and wish I could have my own (keyboard is probably better). Anyways I'm off to bed early, got me some studying to do. By the way Friday is going to be very hectic and I MIGHT not post on that day, I'm not sure, I've got about 4 parties to go to and I'm trying to go to them all. (Progressive Dinner for Network Shows, Strokes get-together, Benefit Show, and a oh-hey-you're-in-town party for Will Forte). Fun stuff, toodles! Jules say bye by the way.