Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 1 {Jeff Bridges}

Today we filmed Jeff'd and the Digital Short because our studio was being used for some promotional use and so we had to go somewhere else to film. And since Digital Shorts are usually not filmed in the NBC building we filmed that and we asked CBS to let us film in their building so all we good. Jeff'd is pretty ridiculous (in a funny way). I play Maggie Gyllenhaal Jeff's friend who is Jeff'd by receiving flowers...it's actually pretty funny because Jeff is the nicest guy on the planet so these are the kind of pranks he would do on a regular basis. After filming Julian and I went to Fab's HOUSE. Fab lives in the house area of New York City so it was kind of nice being in a house house and not an apartment/condo. Although his house is really small so it's really similar to an apartment. We had a lot of fun, it was snowing the entire time though. Oh but I did get a few texts from Robert Downey Jr. though, I started off by saying "so...what's up..."


1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Robert Downey  AT 00:32AM <I think you're really pretty Christina.>
REPLY <Where did all this come from?>
1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Robert Downey AT 00:34AM <I was just thinking about it....>
REPLY <Oh wow, thanks :) so how was your party thing?>
1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Robert Downey AT 00:38AM <Eh, boring. I'll talk to you tomorrow definitely, goodnight :)>

I don't know how Julian sleeps at night to be honest.