Monday, December 6, 2010

Under Control

Things aren't under control. I just said the word control 10 times in my head and now it sounds really stupid.

control
control
control
control
control
control
control
control
control
control

Now I just realized I type pretty fast. Now I want to take a speed-typing test. I got 382, can I be faster though? 449!!!!!!!!! Maybe one more time...340 in French...okay last time for English...DAMN 432. Ah well I know I'm fast. So..............................................

FIGHTING BREAKS OUT BETWEEN BAND MEMBERS NICK VALENSI AND JULIAN CASABLANCAS, IS THIS IT FOR THE STROKES?
We caught up with Julian, Nick, and Christina Essenelle (girlfriend to Julian and to Nick's demise) and band mates Julian and Nick were arguing. We couldn't catch what they were arguing about but when asked to comment on what they were yelling about Nick responded, "Oh nothing, Julian's just drunk as usual" and in response Julian screams back "I'm not drunk you f***ing idiot!". Nick then turns to us and says, "See he doesn't even known when he's sober or not, best just leave him alone...as usual" and in retaliation Julian throws his head back and laughs and then tells us, "Oh don't mind Nick he's just a little upset that I go home to a girlfriend and he goes home to a Jenna Jameson DVD". And as quickly as the comment had came, Nick's arms reached over to Julian and he tried to punch him in the head. What was Christina doing during all of this? Walking in front of them with her iPod on high...most likely a reason to that on her online blog (http://www.mysnlstory.blogspot.com). We have on camera, that while Julian is saying the word 'DVD' Christina throws her arm back around Julian pushing him away from Nick and she receives a nasty blow from Nick Valensi as he falls on top of her petite form. She hits the ground and still is holding Julian back. Rumor has it that Nick and Julian are known to fight and that Christina had been anticipating the fight, hence why she was so keen on holding Julian back. Although interesting point is that she held Julian from hurting Nick, not the other way around. Maybe some romantic feelings between the guitarist and the comedian but one thing is for sure, no one's recovering from this one easily, and with the NBC Writer's Strike going on, Christina's going to need a little bit more than SNL to keep her rooted this week.

Oh emails, how I receive so many of you:
Q: Christina are you okay?
A: Yeah I'm fine just a little shook up is all.
Q: Is it true that you anticipated their fighting?
A: Yeah I usually don't walk home with Julian AND Nick so the fact that Nick was even there was kind of weird and pissed Julian off.
Q: Was Julian actually drunk?
A: No, actually. He went to school with me (my teachers love him) so I would know, and he didn't have a single drink.
Q: Why did you protect Nick and not Julian?
A: Because the picture in the magazines would be of me putting my hands on Nick "protecting him from Julian's wrath" or some such nonsense, when I was really just trying to stop the fighting.
Q: Do you stand by what Julian said?
A: As a girlfriend I will always stand by my boyfriend, as a human hell-no that was a low-blow.
Q: Do you think this is the only magazine that will talk about this?
A: Hell no, I expect full TMZ, Conan, and Weekend Update Coverage.

Q: Cool thanks Christina.
A: No problem, compulsive question asker.