Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 2 {Jeff Bridges}

So I feel like the worst friend in the world. I haven't been watching recent episodes of Conan recently because I've just been so busy and I didn't even write on here that Will Forte has been a reoccurring character on said show! He's hilarious, he's also on 30 Rock I might've mentioned that but he plays a transvestite who wants Jenna Marooni's love. Gotta love Will. Anyways, I bought Will this really funny Christmas sweater for, you guessed it, Christmas, and he WORE it on Conan on Thursday's episode! I'm very very happy he did that because that means that he liked it...maybe. I hope he did. I think he did. It's a pretty ridiculous sweater I mean, for Will. Here's what they said about it on Conan

CONAN
Okay well whatever I'm sorry...I uh I like your Christmas sweater!
WILL
IT'S A HOLIDAY SWEATER! It's a gift from Jane Fonda in 1968...you could bounce a quarter of that woman's ass, whereas today it'd sink like a penny in lava.
CONAN
Oh for God's sake!

Gotta love Will! Today we filmed Larry King Live and Mark Zuckerberg, both skits I were not in so I decided to hang around the 30 Rock set with Tina, Jack, and Alec. I always have fun down there (wow I can't believe I just said that) and Jimmy sometimes joins us, which he did today. (Wow biggest sexual innuendo EVER) You know what I just realized? I have fans fro all around the world! Some from Sweden and some from CHINA. I've never even BEEN to China! That's so cool...anyways I'm going to go play video games, Adieu!