Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 1 {Robert De Niro}

Oh boy. NBC Writers Strike is going on this week. You know what that means?! No scenes for this week! You know what that means?! WE'RE SCREWED. They're striking for a good reason though, they aren't getting any Christmas vacation OR bonus' this year. So they're striking against that because that's ridiculous. So I'm not exactly sure what's going to happen but I think Akiva and Jorma are going to maybe write some scenes for this week and maybe our friends over at CBS will help us out, but thats a definite MAYBE. By the way, I called it:

THINGS GET STEAMY ON LAST NIGHT'S 'SNL'
With ratings through the roof the episode was definitely a grand slam, but at what cost? Newcomer Christina Essenelle is known for her variety of different characters and deadpans, but we never expected this from her. Last night featured a few scenes that featured Christina and Jimmy in some steamy kissing scenes, one being where she had to continuously make-out with Jimmy Fallon and another where she just had to make-out with him for a short-amount of time but at least 3 different times. Christina talks about the scenes in her highly-read blog, "...he's a really good kisser, JUST SAYING. After we got the quick-tempo of it we were good. And boy were there a sh**load of takes.". But what happened to Julian! Quick as a mouse Christina then posted on her blog,  "Julian's okay with me saying whatever I want about Jimmy as long as I don't go run off with him". Well there you have it folks, Julian Casablancas is the most accepting boyfriend in the world and Christina Essenelle loves macking on Jimmy Fallon. But what does Jimmy think about all this? When asked to comment he simply said, "I don't think Christina would ever like me in a romantic way...have you seen Julian? That guy's a fox! Yeah, no the scenes were just for the laughs.". Sounds a little bitter doesn't it? Look out for more Essenancas blurbs and check out http://www.mysnlstory.blogspot.com for more posts!  

Dear People Magazine, 
Hey it's Christina here, what's up? Having a good day? I hope so. Anyways, yeah so I knew you'd write something about the show, and I was right wasn't I? So HA! And thank you Julian is a FOX but that quote that Jimmy used is literally what I said in my blog, which I think he drives 5 miles outside of Manhattan to read. Or whatever the distance is. But yes People Magazine, I am as quick as a mouse.

Essenancas OUT.