Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 2 {Robert De Niro}

Still no filming going on besides the Digital Short which isn't really run by NBC but by Akiva, Jorma, and Andy. But I have gotten some gifts for people for Christmas, I won't say what just in case someone tells these people but I have gotten Jay, Kristen, Jorma, and part of Nasim's gift-basket of awesome stuffs. Nasim's gift is definitely the funniest so far, I've also ordered Vanessa's and Fred's but they're not here and wrapped yet so THEY'RE NOT ON THE LIST. Today Julian and I were bombarded with paparazzi, and guess who was included in that statement...Nardwuar! Oh and Julian and I showed him, he started off criticizing me for my post about him and then kept on asking loaded questions so I put one of my iPod ear plugs in Julian's ear and only answered questions with the lyrics to whatever song was playing. I think they just sometimes knew what the song was and were giving us questions that could only be answered with the lyrics because it got REALLY funny REALLY fast.

NARDWUAR
So are you guys on the same track with this whole writers strike thingy?
CHRISTINA
We shared some ideas.
NADWUAR
You know I think I'm still hurt over the things you said about me in your blog!
JULIAN
You're all obsessed with fame, says we're all the same. 
NARDWUAR
Is that just what we are though Julian? Obsessed?
CHRISTINA
I don't see it that way
JULIAN
I don't see it that way.

It got even funnier when Julian went off on them a little bit because they weren't getting the references and they were patronizing us without actually knowing us. But all in all it was a pretty solid day. As opposed to yesterday's gelatinous one. PARTY TONIGHT FOR BEN STILLER. I'M EXCITED