Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Art of Random

I just watched Jeff Bridges shave his beard in all it's entity. I cried. So since I am one of Kristen's bridesmaids I just got my bridesmaids dress today. It's absolutely gorgeous she's having a white and purple themed wedding so my dress (as well as Maya, Amy, and Tina's) is a ankle-length white gown with purple flowers sewn into the dress and it's strapless. I'm not sure which jewlery to wear (never said that before...) but I'm SO excited. There's a rehearsal here in the studio and then we leave for Vegas on the 5th (I'm missing 2 days of school). Oh and in case you're wondering why everything is highlighted in white, it's because I accidently hightlighted something in green and I didn't want it anymore so I thought white was kind of a way to NOT highlight it (like an undo button) but that didn't work...so...white highlation is what you get. Oy...the art of random is my art...


OH GOD, So there's this game called Avatar U and it's where you make a bunch of college students and watch how their lives play out. I made Nasim, Abby, Kristen, Vanessa, and myself, and then for the boy I made Nick Valensi, Seth, Jimmy, and Julian. Here's how everyone ended up:


Seth + Vanessa
Julian + Christina
Nick + Nasim
Jimmy + Abby
Kristen...FRED! (I knew she'd hold out for him...) Oh, the funny thing about this game is that the couples "write" on each others walls, like Facebook.


NICK VALENSI
Nasim P I just referred to you as my boyfriend. How awesome is that? 1:44pm, Day 5
Nasim P Hey dude, text me later? 1:44pm, Day 5
Nasim P I've been thinking about you a lot lately. No worries, it's all good. 9:40am, Day 5
Nasim P OMG I'm totally stalking you LOL 9:40am, Day 5


JIMMY FALLON


Abby E I couldn't stop thinking about you in class today. You're so going to make me fail! 3:40pm, Day 5
Abby E Thanks for the add, dude. We gotta get together... 3:40pm, Day 5
Abby E UR cute. There I said it :) 9:04am, Day 4
Abby E I've been thinking about you a lot lately. No worries, it's all good. 9:04am, Day 4

JULIAN CASABLANCAS
Christina E We can totally make out in public now. 9:04am, Day 4
Christina E Hey dude, text me later? 9:04am, Day 4
Christina E I've been thinking about you a lot lately. No worries, it's all good. 1:42pm, Day 3
Christina E Your pix are so hot. :) 1:42pm, Day 3

SETH MEYERS
Christina E You're hilarious dude. I'm glad we hung out. 12:12am, Day 5
Vanessa B I just referred to you as my boyfriend. How awesome is that? 8:56pm, Day 3
Vanessa B When do you want to hang out again? 8:56pm, Day 3
Vanessa B UR cute. There I said it :) 5:10pm, Day 3
Vanessa B Your pix are so hot. :) 5:10pm, Day 3

etc. etc. it's pretty all pretty funny...life and all.