Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 3 {Paul Rudd}

So, we're not filming 6-Bee anymore just because Jimmy is apparently too busy. Ah well, I found a really cool interview about me (actually a compilation of short interviews)and I thought I'd post it on here because it made me smile, and practically made my day.

Interviewer: What are your thoughts on working with Christina Essenelle this week?
Paul Rudd: It's hard not to fall in love with her, she's such a sweetheart and some of the scenes require me to be mean to her and I just can't do it!


Interviewer: Do you think Christina Essenelle stole Andy Samberg's role in the Digital Shorts?
Fred Armisen: Absolutely not, the Digital Shorts are made specifically for anyone so she couldn't have stolen something that wasn't anyone's in the first place.
Interviewer: But usually Andy is in them and now Christina is, true?
Fred Armisen: Yeah but that's just because everyone loves Christina. Obviously she'd be in more scenes, and it's killing two birds with one stone; everyone wants to work with her and everyone wants to see her in more scenes.


Interviewer: Is Christina Essenelle studious?
Abby Elliot: Honestly, all she does is homework. It's filming, then homework, then maybe a social life. She's getting better grades than me. And I'm obviously a genius so.... 



Interviewer: Christina Essenelle says that out of everyone in the cast, she has the closest relationship with you. Would you say that's true?
Nasim Pedrad: She said that? Aw, I love her. I'd definitely say that she's my best friend. I mean we pretty much share one brain, it's a little creepy how much we have in common. Like, we'd be watching a movie and make the same comments about someone. She's definitely really awesome.

Interviewer: Christina Essenelle says that out of everyone in the cast, she has the closest relationship with Nasim Pedrad. Would you say that's true?
Vanessa Bayer: Oh yeah. They're inseparable. If Christina wasn't dating Julian they would be. 

Interviewer: What's the funnest thing you've done with Christina Essenelle off set?
Leo DiCaprio: We had a four hour game of Monopoly with Matt Damon. It was actually a lot of fun since we didn't have most of the pieces and our banker was a sleazy political machine.

Interviewer: If Christina Essenelle was single, who do you think she'd get in a relationship with?
Kristen Wiig: Oh God...see this would be easy if the question was "Who would want to be in a relationship with her" because it'd just be everyone...uhm, well if she had already dated Julian and broke that off it'd probably be Jimmy Fallon, then Chris Parnell, then Paul Rudd, then Nick Valensi (hand gesture), Seth Meyers, Jason Sudeikis, Bill Hader, Leo DiCaprio if he was in New York, same with Matt Damon, Conan O'Brien if he was single....uh...yeah

Interviewer: What are your thoughts on Christina Essenelle?
Nick Valensi: She's like practically my best friend. I can count on her and like if I like every need her for anything, like I know she's like be there. So yeah I'd definitely say she's the coolest. Cause like whenever we like hang out and stuff it's like the fun just never stops, you know? (it hurt me to type that...)

Interviewer: According to Kristen Wiig, if Christina Essenelle were to be single she'd date you first. What do you think about that?
Jimmy Fallon: I could see that happening. Christina and I are really close friends so I can see where Kristen would've gotten that from. Just out of curiosity, who came next?
Interviewer: Chris Parnell.
Jimmy Fallon: Ha! Yeah they're like best friends. It's funny, maybe if I knew her before she knew Julian or Andy things would be different now, it's just that we click so much it's hard to just be her day-late-friend you know? But I love her, as a friend. Who knows what the future has in store. I mean we already have made-out...ha ha...

Interviewer: How close are you and Christina Essenelle?
Michael Cera: I met her like three days ago and already people are coming up to me about her? This is crazy...uh yeah, we're pretty good friends. She's really sweet and hilarious so-yeah.



Interviewer: Do you feel like you deserve Christina Essenelle?
Julian Casablancas: Fuck no. Have you seen some of the people that like her? They're people like Chris Parnell and Tom Felton, but they only noticed her once her stardom was rising. I noticed her right off the bat and so...well I guess you got to be quicker! Ha ha, no but I'm really grateful that I'm with her, she's really something. (smiles like an ANGEL)