Sunday, December 12, 2010

In Transit

I hate SAT Prep with a burning passion. It's annoying and pointless, I'VE ALREADY TAKEN THE COURSE. Whatever. After class I went to Albert's to go watch the finished project of out little movie that we made in Europe and it turned out AMAZINGLY. There were a lot of things cut out though. Everything that went on backstage was cut except for Sweden's backstage moments, also there's not Rocky Horror on there or how Fab screwed up his hand but it shows us going to the doctor. I also forgot! Today I went out to breakfast with Michael Cera and Chris Parnell! I can't believe I almost forgot...it was a lot of fun because whenever I'm with Chris (or as I like to call him Parns) everything is hilarious and really really sweet and whenever I'm with Michael everything is really sweet AND hilarious so I got double the funny and triple the sweet. Afterwards we went back home and went swimming in our Olympic sized recreational pool!

I think we're the only station to have an Olympic sized pool. JUST SAYING.

The scenes for this week are:

Message from Mastercard (Nasim, Bill)
What's that Name (Christina, Bill, Keenan, Kristen)
Field Day (Keenan, Jay)
Kissing Family (Christina, Nasim, Fred, Bill, Vanessa, Bobby, Paul)
Cat Cuisine (Nasim, Paul, Abby)
Monologue (Paul)
Ice Show (Jason, Abby, Taran)
Cold Open (Fred)
Sexually Speaking (Fred, Kristen, Bill, Nasim, Bobby, Andy)
Update (Bill, Seth)
Digital Short (Christina, Paul)

Which means the stats are:

Christina: 3
Nasim: 4
Bill: 5
Keenan: 2
Kristen: 2
Jay: 1
Fred: 3
Vanessa: 2
Bobby: 2
Paul: 4
Abby: 2
Jason: 1
Andy: 1
Taran: 1

Essenancas out.