Thursday, December 23, 2010

Question Time! with Julian and Christina

Hey kids! We get letters every day asking random question about me and us and today we're answering 10, so get excited! (my answers are in red Julian's are in blue first 5 questions are about 7 other 3 are about me)


1. What's the one thing you and Julian love to do for fun?
Hang out with the band. Make music.
2. Out of all of each other's friends, whom do you like the most and least and why?
I love Nick Valensi because we have an obnoxious amount of things in common and he's really funny and random. I don't really like Nikolai all that much because he's really anti-social and he's in a band but doesn't want to do any work...I really like Fred Armisen he's a cool guy and is hilarious and I love hanging out with him, Nasim on the other hand is a pain in the ass and is impossible to get along with.
3. Other than the Strokes do you guys listen to music alone together? 
Oh yeah, we've got music blasting in our rooms at all times. I'm more of a classical music kind of background music guy. Definitely, I always have either Deathcab for Cutie on or Hans Zimmer.
4. What's the weirdest things you guys did together?
Rocky Horror. Nuf Said. She painted my finger nails different colors according to political parties. I had 5 red fingers, 1 blue ones, and 4 green ones. Oh yeah I almost forgot about that...good times good times...
5. What's one secret that only you know about the other?
So, Julian only has his hotel rooms on the fourth floor. He special requests a hotel room on the fourth floor, and if there are only three he'll freak out and say we have to go somewhere else. Yeah, that's my boyfriend. Very nice, Christina has a little problem called OCD and if every picture frame isn't completely straight she'll throw a hissy fit and cry for three hours. That is verbatim what I do. I know that's why I said it. ...yeah, we're being completely sarcastic by the way. Yeah, ha ha.
6. What's your biggest pet peeve about the other?
SHE'S TOO POPULAR. She knows way too many people. Oh let's see, Julian is crazy with jealousy. Ha ha. Okay.
7. If you guys had a kid what would you name it?
This is such a weird question...ha ha, um well let's see which letters I hit first...H! N! I'd name it Harry for a boy and Nicole for a girl. Ha ha, Yeah I'm gonna do the same thing, M! E! Matthew and Emily. You only said Matthew because of Matthew Goode. Tru dat. What am I going to do with you... Love.
8. If you went to college where would you go?
Probably a big city like Chicago or San Francisco. I'm not sure though. Good question.
9. Who was your favorite host and why?
Oh God...I'm going to say Alec Baldwin because it was my first, I was nervous, and Alec really helped me out and we still hang out to this day unlike the other hosts (minus Jimmy, Amy, Tina, and Paul)
10. Do Date Marry: Jimmy Fallon, Chris Parnell, Matt Damon
Ha ha ha ha I know this game....geez and Julian is right next to me too. Hey. Look away. Sure. Ha, um, Do Matt Damon so Sarah Silverman and I have something in common, Date Chris Parnell because he really knows how to have a good time and he's really sweet, and that leaves Jimmy, and I love Jimmy he's one of my closest friends. But I love them all equally.