Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve!

I had a fabulous time at CBS' New Years Eve party. I got to meet a lot of people and everyone was really nice, and drunk. Right before the party I was going through Kristen's closet and she said that I could pick out some jewelry to wear to the party! She has the nicest rings, earrings, and necklaces...I borrowed a gorgeous diamond ring, diamond earrings, and I wore my diamond necklace that Jules gave me. Wow, I've changed so much. I can't believe I used to wear rags and now I'm wearing diamonds...wow...speaking of Kristen: Amy, Tina, Maya and myself have been through HELL today because of the wedding, there's so many rehearsals and dress fittings that it's insane! Although I've never been to Vegas before so...yeah. Oh God at the party Julian and I had the funniest conversation:

JULIAN
I fuckin how NBC parties are absolutely insane and CBS parties are extremely organized and shit.
CHRISTINA
They also shit?
JULIAN
Yeah you didn't know?
CHRISTINA
I thought they were just freaks that only peed, that's why I'm on NBC because I couldn't get on CBS.
JULIAN
Wait...you don't shit?
CHRISTINA
Come on Jules you knew that.
JULIAN
No I didn't! What the FUCK Christina why didn't you tell me??
CHRISTINA
Julian why does it matter?!
JULIAN 
Well I don't know if I love you anymore.
CHRISTINA
What.
JULIAN
Christina, if you can't shit then this relationship is going nowhere.
CHRISTINA
Like my bowels.
JULIAN
This is not a joking matter Christina.
CHRISTINA
Look me dead in the eyes and tell me that this IS a laughing matter.
JULIAN
Ha ha, I can see me in your eyes.
CHRISTINA
I can see you in my bed.
JULIAN
I can see me on your bed too.
CHRISTINA
Ha ha, you're cute.
JULIAN
(in a feminine voice) Oh stoppit!
CHRISTINA
I like how fancy everyone is.
JULIAN
Eh, they're all a mess. The guys are all the same. 
CHRISTINA
Well aren't you positive.
JULIAN
THE GLASS IS FOREVER HALF EMPTY.
CHRISTINA
CALM DOWN JULIAN!
JULIAN
NEVER!!!!!!!
CHRISTINA
...you done?
JULIAN
Yes.
CHRISTINA
Awesome.
JULIAN
Hey guess what?
CHRISTINA
What?
JULIAN
I love you.
CHRISTINA
Really?
JULIAN
No.
CHRISTINA
Well I chicken sandwhich you.
JULIAN
SERIOUSLY?!
CHRISTINA
YES.
JULIAN
Ah...I might be in chicken sandwhich with you...depends.
CHRISTINA
On what?
JULIAN
On that the fuck you're talking about.
CHRISTINA
(laugh) Oh that.
JULIAN
But I am in sove with you.
CHRISTINA
(laugh) oh that's good!

We left the party to go watch the ball drop at around 11:30PM and right when it dropped it was the first New Year's Eve when I actually had someone yet to kiss...glad it was Jules!