Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 2 {Jimmy Fallon}

So I have no wi-fi for some reason and the computer guy is randomly gone this WEEK so I'm dying on the regular main computer/my laptop on the Eathernet cable. It sucks but I'll live, So the schedule was to do Sully and Denise today (hence the reason why Julian drove me home and walked me into the studio) but they changed the schedule (AGAIN) to Nick Burns at 3PM which is cool too but I'm not in it. Which is lame. At 10AM they filmed their NRA commercials and to do so Seth had to dress up in this sexy costume. I hope you love it.

This is the last post for November! Or Novembeard or No-Shave November as some of my peers call it. But it's actually been pretty fun. LET'S RE-CAP:

We found out the Agyness is a raging WHORE
Jon Hamm hosted SNL
I went to London
I discovered my own personal Fanfiction site
I went to Ireland
I went to Scotland
I went back to London 
I went to Holland
I went to Sweden
I went back to Scotland
I went to Mallorca
I met Conan O'Brien
I was on Conan
Scarlett Johansson hosted SNL
I watched A Clockwork Orange
I went to Denmark
I had my first Thanksgiving with Julian 
I watched The Blair Witch Project and Anti-Christ
Anne Hathaway hosted SNL
I went to Westchester, New York
I went ice skating with Jimmy and Seth
We helped Jimmy out with some issues
and
I got asked to be in a series on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon!! (I said yes)

It's been another amazing month here in New York City and I couldn't have asked for a better one. SEE YOU IN DECEMBER!