Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 1 {Scarlett Johansson}

So it's definitely impossible to spell Scarlett's last name...Johansson, it's just I'm such a phonetic writer so when I here Scarlett Johansson I think Scarlet Joe-handsome. The worst phonetic thing I do is when I want to write I love her in my head it sounds like I lover so I just write I lover. ANYWAYS, so last time we landed 2AM New York time and we said our goodbyes and promised to see eachother again. Then Julian and I took a taxi back home and was greeted by a huge party that they were already having. So random...so I hugged everyone hello and goodnight because I can't sleep on planes apparently so I was dead at asleep when I hit that bed, well 10 minutes after I hit it.

This morning was so weird, I woke up all by myself at 7AM their time because it was 11AM my time. So during school I was definitely awake. Although my school day was from 12PM-7PM which felt weird. School was pretty normal, my teachers all greeted me with a lovely "So you went to Rocky Horror?" because the video, as I expected, is already up on youtube. Although I have a buttload of homework which I have still yet to do because I had a Comedy Sportz practice and I went to Nick's apartment after that. So now it's 7PM and I have yet to go home...oh boy. Today we filmed The Manuel Ortiz Show, so one we've already done, and we did a trailer for the movie Unstoppable. I was in neither so I don't know how those went but I'm in a bunch of scenes this week. So I'm happy about that for I haven't really had my own "scene" for about 2 weeks I've mainly been an extra but this week I have two 'leads'. I have yet to meet Scarlett Johansson but she from looks she seems really sweet. Hope that's true but I have been wrong about people before *COUGH* JUDE LAW *COUGH*