Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bobby Moynihan

BOBBY MOYNIHAN
by Christina Essenelle

Bobby is an amazing actor. Every single scene he is in he nails the character perfectly, and SNL isn't the only thing he's done. He's been in movies, TV, commercials, and poster ads. Bobby is also extremely random. From trying to sell stuffed babies on the street to organizing a group at 30 Rock called The Fart Fathers he is no stranger random. I love it though, I think he's hilarious. I go to school with Bobby and whenever I am not walking home I'm getting a ride from him and he is always there when I need him. Bobby, in fact, was one of my first friends on SNL. I think we clicked quickly because we were both somewhat new dead sexy, and hilarious (no exaggerations). Bobby is the only man on SNL that I know that is straight, has no girlfriend, and doesn't hook up with women at parties. And I'm proud of him for that because relationships tend to fuck up your worklife, and when you live at your job...everything get's messed up. Bobby comes from a very eccentric background. One of which being his younger deranged brother who once tried to kill him at the age of 13 with a flute. Bobby has cried to us several times over hardships at home, and I think it's comforting for him to know that we have his best interest at heart and all love him dearly. Bobby is a great, humble, kind, and generous person. He's definitely a catch!