Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 5 {Anne Hathaway}

Today was really quite epic. We filmed our TSA and the Thanksgiving skit and those were fun, Anne Hathaway is brillant as always. BUT that is not why today was epic (sorry Anne) but I was in the main lobby just writing stuff down and Jimmy (Fallon) walked in and said Hey! to me. He then asked me if I wanted to go ice skating with him and one other person. I decided to go, but not with Julian just because I wanted to hang out with some of my other friends and Julian wanted to hang out with the Strokes today, so I went with Jimmy and Seth. You'd think we'd go to Rockefeller Center but NOOO! We instead went to Lake Gracemere in Westchester, New York and skated there. It was a lot of fun, although the ice wasn't really all that thick and Seth fell and his leg went straight into the ice! He was okay but he just had to skate with one pant leg soaking wet. It was funny he was jumping around on his toepick and since this was my first time ice skating I was in between Seth (my right) and Jimmy (left) and so when he fell I was already holding onto both of their arms so I tried to pull Seth back as he was falling and Jimmy took his free hand, grabbed my waist and ripped me away from Seth and held onto me for dear life. Even interesting-er and almost awkward as Seth had one leg in the water I was still holding onto his wrist and he just gave Jimmy this look that basically said "At least she cares". And to break the tension I

CHRISTINA
I gotcha.
SETH
Geez, that was...yeah.
JIMMY
(seeing the awkward tension in SETH's gaze he let's go of CHRISTINA and pats her on the back) Alright you're safe (to SETH) now onto you. (he pulls him out of the water)
CHRISTINA
That was frightening, how cold is the water?
SETH
It's actually really nice.
JIMMY
Ha ha, I bet.

We kept on skating after that and then we went to Dunkin Donuts and drove back home to Manhattan. Seth, Jimmy, and I all weren't done having fun just yet so we stayed in Jimmy's room and watched the Blair Witch Project and Anti-Christ. Blair Witch I thought was pretty good, but Anti-Christ really wasn't my cup of tea. It was a little creepy (Blair Witch) because the lake we went ice skating on was surrounded by a forest that was quite brooding...although Jimmy would've dragged me out so I would've been fine, Seth? Not so much...oh I found a online blurb about Julian and I on Perez Hilton's website


Everyone seems to be taking this Essenancas relationship quite well but I am certainly NOT. Has anyone noticed that Christina looks about the age of 18 maybe younger?? We all know that Julian is 32, so let's do the math that's a 14 YEAR AGE DIFFERENCE. AND, she might not even be 18! She refuses to get tested to see who's her daddy because she's afraid it might be JULIAN! We all saw how capital 
G GROSS Hugh Heffner’s bunnies were and is this situation really different? Uh, no! Don’t get me wrong I love that little star. But that’s what she is, little. Plus her blog is more popular than mine so GO AWAY B**CH!

Here’s some news for you Perez, I AIN’T GOIN’ ANYWHERE. Oh by the way, yesterday while talking to Jimmy in the lobby at NBC Lorne walked by saying that he wants to add some old skits and actors into next week’s show and eventually that conversation led to Jimmy why don’t you host next week with the Roots! He agreed and next week’s guest is Jimmy Fallon with musical guest The Roots! Very cool very cool, Amy and Tina are definitely going to be on the show and Horatio might as well. Although when I was talking to Jimmy and Seth about it in the car

CHRSITINA
No offense and all Jimmy but I find it kind of annoying when old players come back to be in the skits, because it shoves out the new players.
JIMMY
Oh no I understand what you mean, they used to do that to me too since I wasn’t really a remember-able cast member.
SETH
Jimmy, that’s absolute bullshit.
CHRISTINA
Yeah seriously.
JIMMY
Yeah okay guys. What’s my most popular skit?
CHRISTINA
Your most popular anything was Weekend Update!
JIMMY
Damn…
SETH
Ha ha, nailed you on the HEAD.
JIMMY
Oh God penis rings…