Sunday, November 14, 2010

Scotland Part 2

Well well well, we meet again Scotland. If only for an hour or three...So Fab was scared shitless the entire flight to Scotland. It was pretty funny actually he was just clinging onto Albert the entire flight. Adam fell asleep and the rest of us munched on our abundance of BACON. For most of us it was the first time we'd been on a private jet so there were flashes from cameras coming from all around. When we got off it was dizzling out, so what better to do than play in the rain right? We went to the concert and right outside it was this big field for playing basketball right by the trailers for some other bands staying there, so we decided to play some HORSE and we found out the neither Julian nor Nick can play whatsoever. Although it was pretty funny because Julian was all cocky about his skills and when he missed the basket he screamed, NOOO!!!...WHY!!!?!???!!...................POR QUE??!?!!!!?! We're all a bunch of wakadoos. After that we walked over to the concert, another giant turn out for the strokes, like a SHIT LOAD of people came (again, sold-out). Although it was really obnxiously muddy outside the stadium so I have mudstains all over my jeans now, ah well I'm used to getting my clothes dirty. Oh my burn on my hand is finally starting to scar up, before it was just perpetually bleeding. So Hallelujah to that. Right now we're chilling in the Proclaimers trailer (a band that played after us) because we have no where else to stay, we're leaving for Mallorca at 6PM and it's only 4:19PM. They're pretty cool guys but at the moment Nick is waiting for me to finish up this post so we can watch more raunchy videos. Oh Nick...

Well Scotland I officially tip my hat off to you, and I'm not sure how they say goodbye in Scotland because I don't think Scottish exists but, GOODBYE!!