Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 3 {Anne Hathaway}

I woke up to breakfast in bed, a kiss from Jules, and two plane tickets to COOOPEENHAAGGEEENN (Denmark). I knew I wouldn't be alone for Thanksgiving...but I was starting to get worried...but now I'm good! We leave at 10PM for JFK and arrive in Copenhagen at arround 7AM (we leave JFK at 11:30PM). I'm really excited to meet Julian's mom he talks about her a bunch and always has nice things to say and it won't be awkward that I don't speak...Danish? because Julian doesn't either and Julian's mom speaks fluent English. It's funny because obviously the Danish don't celebrate Thanksgiving but she has for the last 20 years! Oh I'm SO excited.

Today I got to meet Anne Hathaway and she's REALLY funny. She's so happy to be here as well, she's having the time of her life filming these little skits it's like we just don't stop laughing...I love it. Today we filmed Mega Mart Commercial and The Wizard of Oz. I personally loved filming the Wizard of Oz because it was one of the few scenes Fred is actually in. And he does a brillant job. Speaking of Fred their wedding planner came in this morning and was taking down details for the wedding like colors and flowers and stuff and from the sounds of it it sounds really elaborate and beautiful.

So, I was just send the youtube video "Sesame Street: Cookie Monster Auditions for Saturday Night Live" and I could not stop laughing especially at the macarooner and fake news. So I showed the video to Lorne Michaels and he said the he could POSSIBLY have Cookie Monster host SNL but we don't know yet because at the moment we're booked up until December 24th and it'd be hard for the puppet to be on stage without his person and all...but he said he'd think about it...WOO!

Bobby, Nasim, and I were going through storage at NBC looking for Martha Steward catalogues because we've been invited to be in a charity where we do arts and crafts with kids. That's on...December 8th I believe. So that'll be fun, and I think other popular young people will be there too i.e. Selena Gomez and Michael Cera. I'm excited for that, anyways I'm going to go babysit Kristen's neices and nephews (again!) with Julian and Bobby. Toodles!