Sunday, November 21, 2010

Scarlett Johansson hosts SNL

Here's the line-up for tonight!

G-20 Cold Open
16 and Pregnant Spinoffs
~Commercial~
Millionaire Matchmaker
~Commercial~
The Manuel Ortiz Show
Unstoppable Trailer
Hollywood Dish
~Commercial~
Arcade Fire Perforamce 1
Middle School
Digital Short: Conan
Paula Deen
~Commercial~
Arcade Fire Performance 2
~Commercial~
Stars of Tomorrow
Busts
End Clap

Disturbing thing I found online, Julian Casablancas's Girlfriends' Blog, and her name is Christina spelt exactly the way mine is spelt. Either she's trying to pretend to be me, or thinks the names Julian and Christina go together well, either way it's FAKE. Don't read it and think it's real folks because if you're reading this obviously you know I'm the real deal...posers...

The show went really well last night, the crowd was great and we got a lot of laughs. I actually hadn't met Arcade Fire until last night and they're REALLY cool. I was talking to them for the after-party and they were really funny. Although like every good performance there's always some mess-ups. In the Manuel Ortiz Show they cut it off really late and so that screwed up the commercials. Then during Hollywood Dish...oh Hollywood Dish...when Bill was suppose to spit the icee on me that was the only thing that was suppose to happen, but then he took my icee and splashed it on my face and took a bowl of spaghetti and put it on top of my head....see if it was just the spitting of the icee I would've been fine but I broke character a little when I couldn't see and Bill had to move to bowl out of my eyes and the hair and icee as well and then I got a good look at Bill's face and he broke and I broke...it was pretty funny though. The last mistake was in Middle School when they AGAIN forgot to cut it off and they were just standing up there waiting to get off the stage! But it was fine it just put more pressure on them to get out of their cotumes faster. The Digital Short went WAY better than I expected, in the beginning it says that it's a joke and that Conan didn't know so the audience was laughing it's ass off. Man I wish Conan could've been there and seen it. Would've been SO funny.

After party was great too! Alec Baldwin came over and asked to use my computer and I said HELL NO because I do not give in to Conan's requests...often. But do you know what this means? Alec Baldwin also reads my blog. HEY ALEC! Yeah he's a cool guy I really like hanging out with him. Although I'm still mad at Jack McBrayer for not coming to the party because when I was on 30 Rock I told everyone to come to the parties and everyone (literally) has come, except for JACK. I'll find him just when he's filming and kick some ass.