Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 5 {Jon Hamm}

Tonight's the night! Tonight's the night Jon Hamm releases his funnies for everyone to hear...for the third time. I've been obnoxiously busy this week, if I wasn't filming or at school I was with friends or trying to be with Julian, who is this very second, working. Jon and I have also been hanging out a lot too. Last night Jon helped Nasim, Bobby, Jason, Abby, and I make a video displaying Abby's disturbing behavior (a joke, Abby is the sweetest person and is never mean but we always like to tease).

I am going to LONDON TOMORROW!! I haven't been so excited in my life. Today, I am PACKING. I've never had to use that phrase in my life but today, I am packing!! I've got to put clothes, and brushes, and shoes, and all sorts of stuff to take to Europe EXCEPT guns and stuff in which I don't even have...but I am so excited for tomorrow, SO excited.

 23 MORE HOURS