Saturday, November 6, 2010

Really?! with Christina and Julian

Agyness Deyn is Albert's as of now, ex-girlfriend. They've been dating for nearly a year, and according to Albert she's been cheating on him with Matthew Green or something for the last 5 MONTHS. AND as Agyness was confessing this she grabbed Julian's balls on the way out! MY LORD Agyness here is my blog post rant just for you: (Me, Julian)

Really Agyness? REALLY? You decided to cheat on your boyfriend for 5 MONTHS and then decided to reveal your infedelity on the eve of his European tour in which you were also attending!? Did you think he'd be okay with it and still let you go to over 5 different countries on a private jet?! He loved you, for whatever reason because I personally thought you were a lesbian and were just hanging out with Albert! Have you seen Albert? He is the nicest, sweetest, most kind-hearted funny guy in the history of the planet and you go around shove your vagina in any dick that's somewhat stiff! You are an abomination to the humankind and should never show your face in New York City again. You're RIDICULOUS. I swear to God if you get near my boyfriend again I'll rip your dirty claws off with my bare hands and READILY use them in a skit. YOU ARE A BITCH. Go back to the gutters where you BELONG, and even THAT statement is an insult to RATS YOU WHORE. REALLY!?

And really Agyness? Did you honestly think Albert wouldn't get upset? Did you think it was just a normal fucking thing to say? You stupid fucking bitch, I cannot even BELIEVE you would even THINK of going on this trip still. I would sooner give that seat to a pack of RATS then to even think about giving it to your low piece of shit. And really Agyness?! "Oh it's time to leave, maybe I can catch a quickie with Jules right before I go"....!? Seriously? No, I would rather stab myself in the eyes with a glowing KNIFE then even get near you. I never liked you as a PERSON, so what made you think getting handsy would be my sweet spot? You are so fucking DUMB, if I could punch that smile off your face I would but I'm not one to sink down to a level lower than shit itself. And really?! 5 months? You really couldn't have broken it off after the 4 months you stayed monogamous?! Because this route was so much better right?! Holy fucking shit I have never even read a story about someone as dumb and whorish as you. Go fucking die slut.

20 MORE HOURS