Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 2 {Scarlett Johansson}

I went home sick today. I think I have a head cold or something and I barely left "early" I left after 4/6 of my classes so it's hardly irresponsible, plus I got my homework for my other two classes so I'm good in that department. But literally I just woke-up from a 5 hour SLUMBER. And I can't find Julian anywhere...he fell asleep with me but I woke up without him...I'll find him somewhere. Anyways today we filmed the commercial for the week which was a lot of fun because it wasa spin-off from some series on television. Anyways, so since I was sick right after filming I had to go either straight to my room or to the conference room. So since I was all alone and being bored I noticed that Conan O'Brien was on TBS, which was interesting because I knew he used to be on NBC and left for some reason. I then investigated. Conan was asked to go on at midnight because Jay Leno wanted his old time slot back, Conan refused saying it was an outrage to butt him out for Jay Leno, so since NBC wouldn't budge he left. I think thats very noble of him to stick to his guns and was outraged at Lorne Michaels (THE PRODUCER OF HIS EX-SHOW) for even letting such injustice happen. However, I must agree with NBC on the fact that Conan storming off was a little over-dramatic, which I'm sure he did on purpose considering he's main "character" (or self I'm not sure) on the show is an egotisical maniac. But but but, Conan O'Brien is coming to NBC headquarters tomorrow at noon to go sign off a final contract with NBC and to finalize all reports with the Late Night show so....I want meet him. I don't know where I'll be and I don't know when it'll happen but I'll try to find him. Conan if you're reading this (which I highly doubt) FIND ME.