Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This blog post is brought to you be Harley Quinn! The demented love sick puppy of the Joker. My costume is perfect it came out exactly how I pictured it and Julian's is also amazing. Speaking of amazing, Jon Hamm is back! He was in my third episode on the show I believe, heck let me just put my list up because I only started this blog on my nearly finished on my 4th episode.

Alec Baldwin (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers)
Charles Barkley (Alicia Keys)
Jon Hamm (Cold Play)
Taylor Swfit (Herself)
Jude Law (Pearl Jam)
Tina Fey (Justin Bieber)
Amy Poehler (Katy Perry)
Bryan Cranston (Kanye West)
Jane Lynch (Bruno Mars)
Leo DiCaprio (T-Pain)
Emma Stone (Kings of Leon)
Jon Hamm (Rhianna)

Today we were on PLJ Radio Staion (we I mean Seth, Kristen, and Bill) and they talked about what NBC is doing for Halloween and SNL this week. It was a grand ol' time and they did a good job. So Julian, Jason, Abby, Nasim, Paul, Taran, Vanessa, Keenan, and I are going trick-or-treating at around 6.

And I am back! Wow that was a LOT of fun, we signed a lot of autographs and got a LOT of candy. A lot of parents came up to us asking for us to do skits for this. We nicely declined. There were a lot of paparazzi following us though, almost to an annoying point because they really would NOT leave us alone. Although there were several people who wanted to take pictures of Julian and I...and THIS BLOG POST PISSES ME OFF. Because I wrote it in October but didn't post it until November. DAMNATION.