Friday, September 10, 2010

Video Games

Ever day, every single day I play video games. Not alone of course, I'm usually accompanied by Jason and Andy but today...is a special day. We had this crazy epic tournament on Super Smash Brothers (The ORIGINAL!) with everyone. Even Amy, Tina, and Jimmy joined! It was pretty epic, I mean Kristen and Jenny really aren't that good (it's okay they know) so everyone had kind of an advantage over everyone, but still it was pretty funny, it took nearly an hour...but it's finally over! Here the chart, ROUND 1 is on the bottom and it goes up. So yes, Jimmy Fallon was the wiz at Super Smash Bros. although I was a close 4th!! I'm going to the new orphanage tonight to go see the kids. The kid I appointed next teacher is Bennett and he is just adorable. Right now Abby is doing homework on my bed and Fred is throwing a ball at the back of my laptop, so if he reads this YOU ARE SO ANNOYING FRED. Gosh. It was nice seeing Amy, Jimmy, and Tina again. I usually don't see Jimmy and Tina but I do see Amy more than them, although we're not hanging out or anything I just see her in the elevator and stuff. She is SO funny. It's no wonder she used to be on the show before she got pregnant! Well I'm gonna go beat Fred up and rip out his hair. Will write more eventually...
JIMMY!!!
SETH V.S. JIMMY
SETH
BILL V.S. SETH
JIMMY
CHRISTINA V.S. JIMMY
BILL
NASIM V.S. BILL
SETH
SETH V.S. KEENAN
JIMMY
ANDY V.S. JIMMY
CHRISTINA
AMY V.S. CHRISTINA
BILL
BILL V.S. BOBBY
ANDY
ANDY V.S. ABBY
JIMMY
JASON V.S. JIMMY
AMY
AMY V.S. KRISTEN
SETH
SETH V.S. JENNY
CHRISTINA
WILL V.S. CHRISTINA
KEENAN
KEENAN V.S. TINA
NASIM
NASIM V.S. FRED