Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 3 {Jude Law}

8am I wake up to Nasim pounding on my door. I immediately spring up but realize that I am constricted, by a person. I scream and fall off my bed only to be laughed at by Andy Samberg. Once I realized that it was just Andy I threw my arms around him and he just laughed. I asked him why he was home to early and he said that SETH had called him ASKING for him to come back because I MISSED HIM. I covered up my obvious hatred for Seth at the moment and said that I was happy that he was back. I told Andy that I had to go ask Seth a script question and threw on some clothes and stomped over to Seth's office. Here's the conversation

SETH
(CHRISTINA slams open the door) Oh hey, I figured you'd stomp in this early. What's up?
CHRISTINA
You know damn well what's up! I missed Andy and I wanted him back home? When the FUCK did I exult this emotion to you?
SETH
Oh I don't know, maybe this can be a wake-up call for you. ANDY is your boyfriend not Julian! I find it appaling that you would even LET Julian sing you such a clearly obvious plea for love.
CHRISTINA
So, you assumed this was your problem then? That you could solve it all on your own? (without warning she sighs and lowers her pointed fingers) Andy is never here...I need someone who will appreciate me and actually be here to do that. 
SETH
(a pained expression crosses his face and he calms down as well) You're right...I shouldn't have gotten involved, are you going to break up with Andy then?
CHRISTINA
(a thought crosses her mind for a split second and she acts upon instinct) I already did. Just now.
SETH
Oh...well I'm sorry. Do you not want to be in any scenes with him for the next few episodes then?
CHRISTINA
No it was a more mutual thing. We'll still be friends it's just...you really didn't have to drag him over here. 
SETH
Well...hang in there kiddo. Are you going to date Julian now?
CHRISTINA
Yeah...I think I'll tell him after school today.
SETH
Which you should be at. Run along.
CHRISTINA
(jokingly) Okay DAD.

And I left. School was school. I had to leave at 10 to film which was SUPER fun, Jude Law was still creepy and nice. Giving little pats on the back here and there. After school I had filming as well from 3-7 with just Nasim and Jude. Which was also very fun because Nasim and I played Jude's love interests. After 7, Bobby, Nasim, Abby and myself did homework and after I went to go find Julian, I headed toward Room 109 in the nicest outfit I could find and knocked. He opened it about a minute later holding a bowl of cereal leaning on the door post. I smiled and took the bowl from his hands and placed it on the counter behind him. He gave me a confused look and pointed to the cereal bowl saying "Not a cereal fan?". I then placed both of my hands on his shoulders and kissed him passionately. At first he was shocked then he put his hands on my waist and kissed back. We backed into the room and I kicked the door closed behind us, he then moved me and we made-out against the wall near the door with my back up against it. I then lifted my leg and he grabbed my theigh and rubbed it as we were kissing. He tongue was so smooth against mine and his hair was so soft against my hands. It was angelic. I loved every single second, I know Andy was definitely not "the one" because there was a certain magic about Julian that made the kiss so passionate and flavorful. He moved from my lips to my neck and began sucking gently giving a little nip here and there. I inhaled sharply in pleasure. He smiled into my neck and kissed back up to my lips. He let my leg down and started to run his hands along the sides of my body when there was a knock at the door. 

We both gave eachother pitiful looks and he told me to go into the closet. He opened the door and it was Seth, he told Julian that I had just broken up with Andy and that I would probably be coming over here soon. He also told Julian to be careful because a lot of the other cast mates had feelings for me and it could get ugly, he also told Julian that Seth had cared for me deeply and that if anything had happened to me because of Julian, Seth would be the first person punching him in the face. Julian was clearly taken aback and he thanked Seth and promised to keep me safe. After the door closed he opened the closet and I was standing there mouth agape, completely shocked that Seth had said that. Julian smiled and grabbed me by the waist and kissed me long and hard on the lips until I had no more breath and he then moved to my ear and whispered "Now you didn't tell me you had broken up with Andy already...." I smiled and whispered back "I was getting to that..." he laughed again and gave me a few short sweet butterfly kisses. He whispered in my ear again "Miss Essenelle...I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me this sunday night?". I blushed and kissed him on the lips again, "I'd be delighted" then he thought for a few seconds and said "You know what, wanna skip that and I can be your boyfriend?" I laughed and nodded, saying sure. Then he grabbed me by the wrist and flung the door open "Now come on! I can finally walk around with you holding hands in public." I bit my lip and did so, hoping to God Andy wouldn't walk down the hallway asking what the hell was going on.