Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 5 {Jude Law}

Yes I do realize that today is technically it is Day 6 but I usually don't report on day 6 until after the show.
Yesterday we filmed two scenes, one of which I was in and I think you'll LOVE it. I play a little boy named Ravish who's only aspiration is to be a talk show host so his dad (Fred Armisen) can make lots of money. Jude Law was my guest host. Also, last night we had the biggest party at the NBC building last night! It's called the "NBC Kick-Off Party!" and they have it every year. Every in the entire building was invited to this huge warehouse that can hold up to 1000 people. It. Was. EPIC! Everyone was there, there was guitar hero being played. Super fun party, everyone got drunk On a different note, I felt bad for Nasim because lately I've been always been hanging out with Julian so we decided to have a sleepover and it was super fun. We watched late night freak flicks and talked till 4am. Nasim is so cool like that, so easily relatable. Definitely my best friend, although she's fucking crazy. I was on the phone with Andy the other day and he was hanging out with Julian, and I asked Andy to put him on the phone and I accidently told Julian about the Digital Short (it was supposed to be a secret) and Andy said I should join him and Jorma and be in it too! So, I'm very excited about that.