Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 2 {Amy Poehler}

It was 113 degress in New York City today. 113. That's almost record breakin I mean seriously global warming? You're really going to pull this shit on me? UGH I would love to live in everlasting cold. I hate the heat, I can't image what it's like to live in Florida I think I would DIE.

Today we filmed "Showtime" and our digital short which was fun because I was in both of them! There's actually 3 scenes where everyone in the cast is there, including the Digital Short, the monologue, and the Wedding Venue. <---which makes fun of the Mosque at ground zero so YAY! Andy has been obnoxiously touchy lately and it drives me crazy because 1) Touchy people are annoying and 2) IT'S 100 DEGREES OUT AND I REAAAALLY HATE TOUCHY PEOPLE ON THOSE DAYS! People Magazine commented on my Nardwuar interview saying that he was a bad interviewer and they wanted to punch him while listening to the interview. Which makes me happy because I DID TOO. Oh Nardwuar...you annoying obnoxious serviette...