Saturday, September 11, 2010

Angel in the Night

Last Night was quite interesting. It was around 11:15 when I finally put myself in bed and about 10 minutes later Jason shows up at my asking to come in. I tell him yes and he enters and sits on my bed distraught. Here's how our conversation went:
JASON
Hey...so I'm doing something bad...something for the wrong reasons...
CHRISTINA
(disheveled) What're you doing?
JASON
It's about Abby...I don't think I'm in this relationship for the right reasons...
CHRISTINA
Why do you just want to have sex with her?
JASON
No, no it's nothing like that. Besides do you think she'd really want to?
CHRISTINA
Well I wouldn't really be the person to ask.
JASON
Why have you never had sex before?
CHRISTINA
Well...not on purpose at least.
JASON
(suddenly understanding)Did someone take advantage of you?
CHRISTINA
(simply nods)
JASON
Did you know him?
CHRISTINA
(shakes head)
JASON
Oh Christina... (hugs and carresses while she cries softly)
CHRISTINA
No, I'm fine it was a long time ago. I'm sorry...you came here to talk about yourself, what did you want to talk about?
JASON
It's not important.
CHRISTINA
No really, I want to help and I'll be fine...it was a very long time ago.
JASON
Well, I don't believe I'm with Abby because I love her. I think I'm just...settling for her because I know I can't have what I want.
CHRISTINA
Well, maybe over time you'll learn that you really do love her and that she's the girl for you.
JASON
No...I don't think so. Abby...she's wonderful, very attractive and such a nice girl but it wouldn't be fair to her to date her when deep down I love someone else. 
CHRISTINA
Is the other girl dating or married to another man?
JASON
Yes...and I thought maybe when I'd date Abby the girl would be jealous but it just made their realtionship stronger. 
CHRISTINA
Jason, love is complicated. 90% of the time girls don't really show how they feel, so maybe the other girl's relationship isn't better and she's just faking it. To make you jealous.
JASON
(getting up) Maybe...thanks for the help Christina. And if you ever need anything from me, I'll be there in a heartbeat.
CHRISTINA
(smiling) and vice versa. Have a goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow.
JASON
Night.
Now...If only I knew who the other girl is...because if it were Kristen he's done for...if it were me...well, that's a different story.