Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 1 {Jude Law}

I'm going to start off Day 1 where I left off on the last post. With Julian knocking on my door. After I opened up, he came stumbling in in some grey skiny jeans, and black polo shirt. No sunglasses. I know revolutionary. Although I figured he'd just sing, but instead he brought in his guitar as well and pulled up a chair to my bed and played 11th Dimension, acoustic. It was amazing to say the least and while I was saying how amazing I was he put his hand around my neck and kissed me on the forehead, and said Goodnight. I smiled back and said goodnight as well. The funny thing is, Andy is gone this entire week until Saturday, maybe that's why Julian has been so...provacative. Speaking of which he interrupted my English class today ever so cutely!

TEACHER
The Puritans had a certain way of life that they believed that humans didn't deserve to go to heaven and couldn't save themselves from hell and...(facing JULIAN now) Yes may I help you? 
JULIAN
Yeah, uhm the principal needs to see Christina immediately. (CHRISTINA is seen laughing and shaking her head)
TEACHER
Christina, do you know this man?
CHRISTINA
(laughing slightly) Yes, he's my friend. (JULIAN is seen smiling slightly)
TEACHER
Please come back after class then.

I nearly choked him after the bell rang. We ate lunch together and he walked me home (NBC Building) after Algebra. Nasim, Abby, and Bobby walked behind us on the way home, Nasim probably making up the craziest stories that Julian was some serial killer that was going to kill me (Nasim is the biggest gossip whore I know, but I love her{in that friend way}).

So today we've already filmed one of the scenes and we're filming now at the moment. I have no scenes today but Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday I'm filming. Haven't met Jude Law yet, but so far the show has already had it's first set back. U2 couldn't make it because of a tour and so we have to band at the moment...the scene that's being filmed now only has Jason, Nasim, and Bobby in it so Jude Law has left for the day. My chance to see him will be tomrrow when we're filming, the scene at 3pm is with Abby, Nasim, Bobby, and Jenny so if I get there early enough I will be able to meet him before filming or if I get there right when it ends I'll get to meet him there. Hopefully he'll want to meet me too, I've had that happen lately. Our hosts WANT to meet the cast. Although, from what I've heard Jude Law isn't the kind of person to want to be your friend.

There's nothing really else for us today after the filming at 3pm. I believe after our event tonight we're going to attend an after-party and do some competitive improv. Which I haven't mentioned yet! Yes, SNL team members are required to audition for the Comedy Sportz (Similar to 'Who's Line is it Anyway') for either the school league or the adult league. Nasim, Abby, Bobby and myself will try out for the school league simply because of our age that's on thursday so the 3pm filming has been moved to 5pm so that it's after the audition. But back to the event that is tonight.Tonight, we've all been invited to go to the VMAs because Taylor (Swift) will be there, and she's saved us all 20 seats. Extremely nice of her, so far here's our guest list

1.Christina Essenelle
2.Abby Elliot
3.Amy Poehler
4.Seth Meyers
5.Bill Hader
6.Bobby Moynihan
7.Will Forte
8.Fred Armisen
9.Keenan Thompson
10.Kristen Wiig
11.Nasim Pedrad
12.Jenny Slate
13.Jason Sudeikis
14.Julian Casablancas
15.Tina Fey
16.Jimmy Fallon
17.Lorne Michaels (executive producer)
18.Don Pardo (announcer)
19.Ken Aymong (executive producer)
20.Marci Klein (producer)

God knows what I'm going to wear tonight, consider the fact that 9 times out of 10 I steal Abby or Nasim's clothes...More on that later!