Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 4 {Amy Poehler}

Today was very fun and FUNNY!

Nasim, Abby, Kristen and I went on chat-roulette today. I have to say it was a lot of fun, people would recognize us, freak out, and show us their genitals. Even people from other countries! Just shows how technology has changed the world. But man is Kristen funny, she'd stick her head in the screen for two seconds and then would hide away on the side. Amy and of course Nasim and Abby were all boobs and ass when they didn't know us. But I never said that, SECRET BLOG! Today we filmed Weekend Update and Bronx Beat, which featured obviously Amy, Maya (from previous seasons), Katy Perry, Seth, and at the moment I cannot remember who else...my memory is THE worst. Literally asking anyone, whenever someone says "Oh Christina remind me to do this later" I'll always respond with a "DON'T BOTHER I WON'T REMEMBER!!" but again...no one listens around here. That's the only complaint I really have, when we're working on scenes everyone is going crazy and just not listening to what others have to say! Which is why a 2 minute scene takes 4 hours to film. Our longest skits are Weekend Update and the monologue and those are never practiced only performed. Jules attempted to show off his sport skills by playing some basketball with Jason and Bill. It back fired and he got SERVED! Which lead to him saying that he's a bad dribbler but a good shooter, which lead to Bill and Jason betting that he couldn't make it at half-court, Jules tried, failed, screamed NOOOOO, they laughed, jules screamed WHYYYY, they laughed again, jules screamed POR QUEEE????.

All part of a days work.