Monday, September 27, 2010

Crying

House....oh House oh House oh House!! Whenever I see anyone crying I always tear up too because it's just my nature to sympathize with others. But when you're watching a brother with CMD crying over giving his sister a lung because he wants HER to live....of course I cried! But the bad things is...when you're tearing up over a television show with people like Amy Poehler and Keenan Thompson...you're bound to be ridiculed. Now I'm Crying Christina as oppose to Tiny Tina (miniature tina fey). But as least I'm not KKK Keenan or Brown noser Bobby. Brown noser Bobby because apparently when he first came on the show he was the biggest suck-up and KKK Keenan because when he first came here, Will and Fred would sneak into his room dressed as the KKK. Jokingly of course they had no intentions of killing him. Well at least crying christina is better than essenanacas...UGH.