Saturday, September 25, 2010

Orphan

I am mad. I had a little sleepover with Nasim last night and whenever we have little sleepovers we always  watch a scary movie online, so we chose Orphan. Knowing that it was a scary movie, I didn't think the freakin' kid would be a 30 year old homicidal maniac who loves dick, but that is in no way why I am mad. I'm mad because, do you know how many people saw this movie? More than 3, and how much do you want to bet they're never ever going to want to set foot on an adoption center? It sucks! The movie is almost telling people "Don't adopt, this will happen.". Which really isn't true at all, all we want is a home full of nice people who will take care of us, honestly. No one where I was from was saying "Hey when I get adopted I'm gonna kill the whole family" it's like....ridiculous. And really puts a taboo on russians as well cause this Esther chick was a psycho russian whore. Ugh, stupid movie makers. ADOPT DARN YOU STUBBORN PEOPLE.

Nasim, Abby and I have decided we're going Halloween caroling. I'm excited. So when we come to your apartment/condo open up! Cause we're dressed in old victorian dresses ripped and drenched in blood.