Sunday, July 31, 2011

LAST POST OF JULY!!!

Don't you forget my number on the door.

I scare easily.

Last post of July! Gosh this summer has gone by way too fast. I can't handle the fact that I've been blessed with the chance to go on tour with The Strokes AND be apart of this wonderful phenomenon known as The Mighty Boosh. I've made lots of new friends and have been to so many new places. Let's recap shall we?

-The Strokes and I go to Sweden
-Paul King asks me to be on the Mighty Boosh
-Got my nails done with Ryan
-The Strokes and I go to Denmark
-The Strokes and I go to Poland
-I look at my views...5 million!
-The Strokes and I go back to Ireland
-I say goodbye to Jules
-We start filming for the Boosh
-I pass out on set for the Boosh
-I meet Rich Fulcher
-I get the nickname 'Fainty'
-I do a Boosh photoshoot
-Noel and I party hard
-Taken for a Fool music video released!
-Rich, Noel, and I go to a haunted house
-Julian, Noel, and I have a harry potter marathon
-I go visit Jules in Italy
-We finish episode 1!
-Noel and I get killed by paparazzi
-Julian, Noel, and I get piss drunk
-I bruise Noel's foot
-I meet Jules in Switzerland!
-Noel and I find a cat
-We give back the cat
-Paul talks about me in an interview
-We finish episode 2!
-I get my school schedule
-I write about my character of Stephanie
-Jules come to London!
-Julian, Jules, Noel and I go out to dinner
-Jules leaves London
-Mike, Noel and I go partying...again