Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 3 {The Mighty Boosh}

I woke up being suffocated by my sheets today. It was nice. TIAL. I love breakfast at Noel's because it's always some adorable elaborate meal. Like today he made toast with a heart in the center filled with EGG. Super delicious. Bacon, eggs, and milk are so much better in London. Actually, the stuff in NYC (especially the milk) tastes like fucking GARBAGE compared to the milk in London. Or Europe for that matter. I was lurking Julian's (my boyfriend) twitter and they didn't leave Poland! I thought they were leaving for Ireland...I guess they leave today.

Ah well, today we filmed scenes 7 and 4. 7 is in MY room so...woo! Okay, so that scene involves us RENTING 30 puppies and 30 kittens...oh my GOD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. They were just so playful and sweet and GOD I MISS MY DOGS AND FISH! I don't have a kitty though and I love them. By the way I meant Julian (my boyfriend)'s dogs not really mine. I still love Voltron and Balki though! Scene 7 was a lot of fun to film for that reason. And then scene 4 was...super awesome. That was the not stay-on set and it's basically a jungle. Really cool actually, they said it took them only a day to make it because they've used so many jungle sets before. This scene has a song in it too and the moon comes out to talk SO we had a lot to film. I'm not in scene 4 unfortunately. I'm not in scenes 1, 3 and 4. But scene 6 I don't say anything so does it count? Ah well. I love being apart of the Boosh because even though I was filming in the afternoon I still stuck around and nobody like...kicked me out or anything. If you showed up at a scene that you weren't in for SNL they'd make you leave. Photo shoots as well. I went to one and they kinda went psycho for it.

 So it was after filming was over when Noel decided we would go party hard in London. I'm not sure WHAT club we went to but it was a shitload of fun times. It was just Noel and I but we made a bunch of friends. We got home at around...2AM and Noel was still pretty drunk (I was tipsy) and we played war. I had my couch to hide behind and he had his box as we threw crap at each other while techno was playing in the background. Very awesome. Although his living room is now a MESS but we'll clean that up tomorrow. It's...pretty bad...we broke a mirror...that's 7 years of bad luck right? It was actually pretty funny when it happened because Noel is a sweet drunk. So I threw a pillow at Noel but it missed and hit a mirror behind him and it fell and shattered on the floor and Noel's smile didn't fade for a few second when he was looking at it then he just said "oh fuck" and threw the pieces away and got a milk jug from the refrigerator and threw it at me.

Oh Noel.
I miss Jules.


edited and unedited