Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 16 {The Mighty Boosh}

THURSDAY! So today we filmed the last scene (scene 5) and  Rich kills Noel and me! It's pretty crazy because Noel and I have to depict being cool and sexy so we have to die in that way as well. Have you ever died in a sexy way?! It's hard! Noel's was easy because he just had to die slowly in a very laid back sort of fashion and then I had to make loud moaning noises and then my dying pose was my body draped on Noel's with my head in his crotch. And there were SO many takes for that bit, mainly because Rich's laughter would get weirder and weirder.

We were falling all over each other and I accidentally stamped on Noel's foot....I felt so bad! I put a picture on here to show my evilness. I didn't do it on purpose but I was swooning as I was dying and stamped on his foot. It's funny Noel didn't scream or yell or nothin, he just grabbed his foot and opened his mouth like he was going to scream.

I've never felt so bad in my life.