Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 8 {The Mighty Boosh}

Today was a pretty mellow today because it was a call-in basis. I did, however, get called in after lunch because they (STILL) needed to redo a bunch of my lines because they didn't like how they turned out. Not my acting, just the lines needed to be changed. Or so Paul says....hmm...I leave for Italy tonight! WOO! According to Julian (my boyfriend) it's just going to be him at the airport because the Strokes arrive about a half hour before I do so they're going to go get a hotel and Jules (my boyfriend) is going to wait for me. WOO! (X2) Noel gave me a big hug goodbye too when he dropped me off at the airport. He'll have to be alone in his apartment for at least ONE night. I'm really glad that Paul gives us breaks like this, it's pretty mental. I don't even film 24/7 and I get days off? Crazy. Ah well, he's an amazing director (I think).

Noel and I went running naked through the sprinklers of his neighbors yard. Or at least we did in a dream. I think at the end we were attacked by this fish: