Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 23 {The Mighty Boosh}

Friday the 29th...wow how is this summer almost over? Picture of the day is my slab mug, slab box, and pinch pot. No filming today! Which is a shame because this episode has 10 scenes instead of the usual 7. We still have to film scenes 4, 5, 7 and 9. You know who's here today? JULESSSSSS. I was sleeping on the couch (partied hard last night) and I woke up to Jules waking me up with his sweet, seductive voice.

We no doubt made out on that couch.

We didn't do much today. Noel went out to go get food and Jules and I took a shower. Then we went out to dinner (Jules, Noel, Julian, and I) to a very nice restaurant and actually had a really nice time. I thought it might be a little awkward considering how good of friends I am within our trio and that Jules might be an awkward fourth wheel or that maybe it'd have to be kind of like a double date where Noel and Julian were into each other and Jules and I were into each other. But it was grand, I had a very nice time.