Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 2 {The Mighty Boosh}

In case you were wondering why there are no pictures of me on here is because I hate people who liter their blogs with pictures of themselves. It's ridiculous. So I'm never going to put a picture of me on here unless it was for a VERY special occasion. But I probably won't. Today was a lot better working on the Boosh. We finished scenes 6 and 2 so we're still a scene behind. Scene 6 has me in it as does scene 2 so I was a busy girl today. No passing out! Rich came into work today

NOEL
Rich! Welcome back to the Boosh.
RICH
Good to be back-(noticing CHRISTINA) FAINTY!
CHRISTINA
(groaning she rolls her eyes) Oh come on...
RICH
(putting his arms up as if CHRISTINA was about to fall) Woah-WOAH! CALM DOWN FAINTY! SOMEONE-SOMEONE HELP!
NOEL
(laughing hysterically he hits RICH on the arm) Oh leave her alone...
RICH
Nah I'm only joking (patting her on the shoulder) Welcome to...THE DREAM TEAM. 
CHRISTINA
Ha ha, nice to meet you...jerk.
RICH
(he looks at her and gives her a very serious look and then starts to cry backing away to her touch) Wh-what! I'm...please don't no...stop it! NO MEANS NO!
CHRISTINA
(laughing and pointing at RICH to NOEL) Is this guy for real?!
RICH
STOP TALKING ABOUT ME! (he runs away in a panic and comes back in a few seconds only to hug CHRISTINA) Nice to meet you, really.
CHRISTINA
(laughing confusedly she hugs him back) You're special.
RICH
Yeah whatever.

And that's how we met. Filming scene 6 was fun, I didn't have any lines but instead Naboo was just shaking my hand so it was a short scene. Scene two was the majority of my lines because that's when Howard and Vince meet me. It's funny, they made my room a stay-on set (meaning that it...stays on and doesn't get reused for another scene...meaning i'm going to have many more scenes in my room!) and let me tell you...my room is AWESOME. It's not even furnished yet and it's awesome (I'm just moving in) and so it's just hard wood and shit but it's nice, I saw the designs for it and I'm getting really excited. For the second episode Vince is in my room for a scene and my room is going to be done by then, these lamps are in it too: 

It's really posh and cool and I really enjoy it. Since we filmed scene 2 today and I had to speak that meant that I GOT TO USE MY BRITISH ACCENT! Apparently it's good. Gosh a full filming day is so busy, here's my schedule (for double filming):

8AM-10:15AM-FILM FIRST SCENE
10:15AM-11AM-BREAK
11AM-1:20PM-FINISH FIRST SCENE
1:20PM-2:05PM-BREAK
2:05PM-4:30PM-FILM SECOND SCENE
4:30PM-5PM-BREAK
5PM-7:15PM-FINISH FILMING SECOND SCENE
7:15PM-8PM-REVIEW FIRST SCENE
8PM-9PM-REVIEW SECOND SCENE
9PM-9:30PM-GO OVER TOMORROW'S AGENDA AND FINISH UP LAST MINUTE THINGS
9:30PM-10PM-PACK UP
10PM-GO HOME

That's how the schedule should go, however at 3PM they started doing a photo shoot for the new season ads and they needed all of us so Mike and Dave went first, then Rich went, then me, then Noel and Julian. I'm kind of honored to even be apart of the photo shoot. It's funny when we're filming Julian calls me the bipolar actor because I'll be really nervous behind the camera and then be awesome on camera (or so I'm told). I guess I'm just nervous because I've never filmed for TV before, but I'm glad it doesn't screw up my scenes or anything. I'm pretty good on my first take. Good lord Julian really doesn't know his lines. It's kind of sad actually, because Noel and Julian will be doing a back and forth bit and we'd have to do it in like 20 takes because there would be a line forgotten and it comes to a point where I'd just rather him improv it then get upset about not getting the line EXACTLY right. Ah well, it's funny. Rich is the funniest damn person on the planet my GOD. I love that man. Noel, Mike, and I went to lunch at Cafe Pierre's and it was really quaint and good. A lot of people recognized us though. That's okay, I want Brits to know me....d'em london-ers...OH remember me saying that I was going to be on Nevermind the Buzzcocks? Well I am, but I just found out that Noel is one of the team captains and that's mainly how I got the opportunity to be on the show, SO I'm going to be on the team. 

I hope they ask millions of Strokes questions. I'll dominate over them all.