Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 7 {The Mighty Boosh}

Back to filming! Since Noel and I are taking wednesday off we had to finish filming all of my scenes. And since we only had one more scene to film (and I was in that one) we did that scene and then did all of the close-ups and touch ups for the other scenes. There were many. They also wanted to do several retakes because they like waiting a week to see if we've come up with other funny stuff while we were gone. I love filming with the Boosh though, they're hilarious. Apparently as a tradition for the last day of filming a scene Dave makes taquitos. I love taquitos  So if the transitive property still works then I LOVE DAVE.

I left for Italy tonight and am really excited to see Julian. God knows what I'll do when I see him, I might just have my way with him at the airport steps.

Here is a picture of a female pole vaulter.