Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 23 {Summer Tour}

I'm in Switzerland and it's Friday! I got to the airport at around 11AM (it was literally the only flight that went through to Switzerland from London) and it was so great to see Jules again. I was just so in love. If I explained to your explicitly the love that was flowing between us this blog would be banned for being too awesome.

When I got off the plane Jules and I just stared at each other for a minute, then made-out in front of everyone. Or snogged I should say. I am British now. Jules and I had a whole conversation about how I've become to British now. I was explaining my character on the show by saying: "She's a young mod who lives in a flat and is completely apt to snogging Vince". Whereas in american you'd say: "She's a young hipster who lives in an apartment and wants to hook-up with Vince". Oh Christina why you so crazy.

Had fish tacos today. That wasn't a sexual reference I honest to GOD had fish tacos today. We walked the promenade hand-in-hand and cuddled on a bench for a bit. I did get to see my Strokes today though. I've missed them so much. I gave them ALL giant hugs. Even Nikolai (even though he hates hugs). Picture of the day is of Albert at lunch in Montreux and the other is of Jules being sexy. As usual.