Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 15 {The Mighty Boosh}

Woah...the Summer Tour and The Migthy Boosh days are getting pretty close. It's 22 to 15...and day 23 isn't until the 22...that means Day 23 {Summer Tour} will be on July 22nd and Day 23 {The Mighty Boosh} will be on July 29th...so close yet so far away. Today we filmed scene 4 for the first half of the day and then did vocals for scene 3. The song is in scene 3 and everyone sings so vocals that took a bit of time. This is the first time I'm singing and getting that recorded! My song lyrics are on the post prior to the previous post. I love food in Europe. It's not CRAP. But it's not like New York City is a shithole. Noel wants to find an apartment there! I really hope it's close to 30 Rockefeller cause that'd just be amazing. All I know is that he's looking, and that when Boosh filming is done he might stay there for a bit.

Basically Noel and I are inseparable.