Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 17 {Summer Tour}

Today. I experimented. We flew to Sweden at 4PM so we still had time to take our ceramics class and today we also realized that this class is a chain so we can go ALL around Europe and do these classes! Although we can't in Japan and Brazil...but that's okay! IHS once today and that's really hard since we're on tour and it was definitely the best I've ever had cause it was awesome. GooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO JULES!

I got a phone call today from Paul King today

PAUL
Hi this is Paul King, is this Christina Essenelle?
CHRISTINA
Yes, hi Paul I don't think I know you...
PAUL
Oh yes, I'm the director for the Mighty Boosh on BBC and I just got off the phone with both Julian and Noel about your placement on the show, did they discuss that matter with you?
CHRISTINA
Oh yeah, what's the game plan on that is it happening?
PAUL
Yes that's what I called about! We would love to have you on the show and we'd also love to know your schedule so we could pencil you in whenever is best for you.
CHRISTINA
Oh awesome! Yeah okay, um, I'm free this whole summer for filming and I can also work in September. Then in October my schedule will change by the week.
PAUL
Well then what we'd do is we'd film as much as we can up until September and then get your scenes done whenever you're free. Because the boys love you, and your popularity is quite extraordinary.
CHRISTINA
Aw well thanks! Yeah I'm really excited about this, so should we start filming soon or...?
PAUL
Yes I'd love to film as soon as possible, we already have 2 episodes written so we'll get on those first. When's the soonest you can be here.
CHRISTINA
Where? England?
PAUL
London yes.
CHRISTINA
Tomorrow if you need me that early...
PAUL
Oh we wouldn't need you that early, I don't think Noel is available till the 4th anyways. So why don't we do the 5th yeah?
CHRISTINA
Sure, now let's talk turkey.

Guys...I'm going to be on the Mighty Boosh.

I've never been so excited in my LIFE! The Strokes are completely fine with me leaving too, if I filmed on the 5th I wouldn't be missing any new sights because I've already been to Ireland and Scotland (not that they aren't beautiful places to visit) and then hopefully we'll have some downtown and I'll get to go to Italy, Spain, and Portugal. I want to go SO badly but I understand if I have to work. I wonder if filming for TV is the same as filming for the internet...Ah this is so exciting!! I have to admit, Julian is a little nervous about me staying and living with Noel while we're shooting. Jules is just protective like that. But I told him that he honestly couldn't stop me from doing so because..this is my dream! Be on TV, commercials, movies, it's amazing! SNL is great but it's a live show, it's basically doing live theatre that just happens to be on TV every Saturday. I feel like me meeting Noel and Jubee is going to open the door to a LOT more opportunities and I just hope I don't get fucked over in the end like most young stars do.

Picture of the day is of Albert and Jules before the show in SWEDEN!! (yeah I know I'm a day early so WHAT)