Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 14 {The Mighty Boosh}

Happy Tuesday everyone. Today we filmed scene 3. We were going to go on and do more but scene 3 just took forever. It's because in that scene is Mike, Noel, Rich, Julian, and I are in it and we ALL needed close ups. Plus Paul didn't want to redo this scene again because it was on the outlandish set and he'd rather finish this scene and then destroy the set and build it back up. However...we still need to use the set for another scene...so....that was kind of a pointless argument. BUT I had fun having a full day of filming. It's funny with the Boosh because they want you to say your lines, but they also want you to interpret them and make up your own lines that convey the same message. Like one of my lines today was:


SEXY SIDE
He's done. He's going to a party, you want this sugar lips?
and I changed that a bunch of times to:
-Everything's finished, he's going to a party, come and get it sweet cheeks.
-It's all over, he's going to a fiesta, (placing the remote in between her boobs) come n' get it muchacho. 
-My task is completed, he's going to a soiree, (licking the remote) want this lover bean?
-All finished, he's about to go to a party, wanna take control?...over me? 
And it went a little like that. God I hope they have the awkward ball grab I did on the DVD Extras. I swear they are forever filming for the DVD Extras. It was definitely intentional for SCENE PURPOSES. Very exciting ball grab. Not gonna lie, it's nice. Who could say no to a face like this?:


partying with noel is like watching the angry beavers on acid